Matthew P. DiNinno
Redlands, CA 92373
To engage my analytical and business skills to drive revenue and integrity at dynamic and growing companies.
Having spent 14 years in the Financial Services industry, I understand what it means to be a goals driven, productive individual, always ensuring the customer comes first. As a self-reflective and pragmatic person, I always try to learn from my mistakes and weaknesses, consistently striving to achieve higher results. I have an analytical mind that I have used to grow and run my wealth management practice for the past 11 years, helping clients achieve their financial goals and building dynamic, long lasting relationships in the process. As someone who is constantly evolving and wanting to be better, matching my tenacity and intellect with a dynamic company will ensure my professional and personal goals.
DiNinno Consulting, LLC: Managing Director August 2018 – Present
- Work with small and medium sized enterprises to optimize and grow their businesses.
- Advise clients on strategic planning, operations, mergers & acquisitions, succession planning, marketing, customer engagement, raising capital, corporate finance.
- Act as outsourced CFO to small and medium sized enterprises.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney: Vice President- Financial Advisor April 2016 – August 2018
- Manage personal, business and retirement assets for high net worth clients. Research, Manage and Trade portfolios across the capital markets spectrum.
- Consult small to mid-size business clients on strategic planning, operations, corporate finance, M&A, and succession planning.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch: Vice President – Financial Advisor December 2011 – April 2016
- Managed book of business consisting of high net worth clients.
- Provided wealth management solutions to business owners that helped them achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Worked directly with clients and their other trusted advisors (CPA’s, attorneys) to implement advanced financial strategies.
First Allied Securities: Investment Advisor Representative April 2007 – December 2011
- Co-Portfolio Manager of a $200 million book of business providing portfolio solutions to high net worth individuals and families.
- Researched investments including equities, bonds, mutual funds, ETF’s, and alternative investments to place in client accounts.
- Managed discretionary relationships with seventy-five plus clients and met for regular reviews.
Banc of America Investment Services, Inc.: Financial Advisor March 2006 – April 2007
- Managed book of business providing investment solutions to bank clients.
- Worked with private bankers to help their clients implement investment strategies.
- Covered three bank branches.
Morgan Stanley DW, Inc.: Financial Advisor Trainee June 2005 – March 2006
- Engaged in sales and building book of business implementing strategies such as cold calling, seminars, and direct mail.
- Met with prospective clients and presented investment strategy solutions.
- Worked with multiple centers of influence to gain prospective clients.
Banc of America Investment Services, Inc.: Registered Sales Assistant August 2004-June 2005
- Assisted three half-million dollar producers in managing the operations and sales of their respective books of business.
- Set up client seminars and meetings for advisors I assisted.
- Created financial plans, sales goals worksheets, and other organizational tools to help advisors grow their businesses.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Series 7, 66
- California Life Insurance License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
The Pennsylvania State University
- A Law and Society- 62 total credits earned, need 84 total credits for completion of degree- average GPA 3.91
- American History, Ancient Rome, Running, Surfing